Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mark's 50th

This past Saturday we celebrated my FILs 50th Birthday with a surprise party! It was a lot of fun…good times, family, friends…
Mark came in town to “help with the house”, and not knowing about his surprise party on Saturday night (of course), he signed up to run a FULL MARATHON on Sunday morning, 7 a.m.!
We had our doubts that after the party he would actually get up and run 26 miles (in the rain, mind you!), but he pulled through, and ran the full marathon on his 50th Birthday. Congratulations, Mark!

Here’s a few pictures of the decorations. Jennie and Joanie (my SILs) made these adorable bags with pictures of Mark throughout the years…cute idea!


"Proud to be a Grandpa!"

And the cake, decorated like an AARP card:
Here’s a picture of “The Greffet Brothers”
And then here’s me, Care, and Mom: “The Girls”!
And me, Care, and Dad…(very bright, Pops!)
And finally, Carey and Jason…soon to be “Mr. & Mrs.”…(4/25/09). I’m sure I will have an exciting post from this upcoming weekend!

No comments: