Thursday, April 30, 2009

Details!

So here's some of the details of Carey & Jason's day....

Mrs. Ricks:

One of my fav. details: "I Do" in blue rhinestones on the bottom of her pink wedding shoes! So cute! (That's just totally Carey!)
I custom ordered Carey a "Bouquet Charm" on Etsy from Gems by Em. Love it! She wore it as a necklace to the rehearsal and then it was pinned to her bouquet:

Carey made the guestbook herself on Snapfish by compiling pictures of her and Jason...good job!

The cake: simple and sweet (so I'm told...I didn't have the pleasure of tasting it!)

The Candy Bar! Decked out with various pink, red, white, and black candy. It was a hit, and looked smashing with all of the different vases, candles, lights, and ribbons...










In the bathroom we were prepared for anything...flip flops for the guests, and anything a girl could need in a wedding emergency: a sewing kit, hairspray, mouthwash, perfume, deodorant...always thinking ahead!
Here's the poem made for the flip flops...love the card stock!
And for the "toiletries"....

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

What a great wedding! I want to go!

Unknown said...

Awww... I love all the extra little touches. And those pink shoes Carey wore look FABULOUS! :)

Anonymous said...

buy valium from canada valium xanax anxiety - valium cost without insurance