Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry 3rd Birthday, Jack!


Jack, you’re 3 years old. Wasn’t it just yesterday that you were my little baby who came into the world on Christmas morning and made me a Mommy? After 2 hours of pushing, my little cone-headed boy joined my Christmas party and the whole world changed...


Always stay just as sweet and loving and honest.
Thank you for always being so excited to see me and never minding if I cover your face with kisses...
...and for being an amazing big brother and grandson and nephew and friend.
Keep saying please and thank you and sorry, because your manners (along with your intelligence) will get you places in life.
You make me prouder everyday. I don’t know how I got to be so lucky as to call you mine, but I cherish that fact everyday, because being your Mom is the best thing I’ve ever done in my life.

Merry Birthday, baby boy. Slow down on the whole “growin’ up” thing…

1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!! Can't believe you have a 3 year old!