Wednesday, June 30, 2010

on the farm...

Here are a few quick phone pics from our trip to Grant's Farm this past weekend. As soon as Jack started feeding the goats, I whipped out my camera, and realized that I didn't have my memory card so these will have to do. I blame the baby-brain!

Jack loved the goats!

He loved that he fed them out of a bottle, and that "I'llllll feed my baby sister with a bottle!" so he was getting his practice in!

I wouldn't let him down while he was feeding the goats for fear of him being jumped on, knocked down, and scarred, because, trust me, these guys get aggressive when it comes to their milk! Jack was very adamant with the goats that they should "Share with each other!", as apparent via his disapproving finger-pointing!

I tried to convince Jim that we needed to bring a baby goat home with us, but he was pretty insistent that we just wait a few more weeks and bring a real baby home with us instead. You win, Jim!

After the goat fun (and what's not fun about wearing flip-flops in the dirty, poopy goat pen?!), Jack needed to cool off in the sprinkler...
...and feed the camels. Good times on the farm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great memories...thanks for sharing. Your cousin Shaun one upped Jack...the goats ate his shirt...wonder if Shaun was drinking their milk....love you and can't wait for 'Baby Girl's' grand entrance. Hugs....