Friday, May 28, 2010

What we'll be doing...


You are worried about seeing him spend his early years in doing nothing. What! Is it nothing to be happy? Nothing to skip, play, and run around all day long? Never in his life will he be so busy again. ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Here's to a nice, long holiday weekend...
...with no plans or agendas...
...just lots of "doing nothing" and loving every minute of it.

Note: Please forgive the extra grainy picture quality. My camera settings were all off and I didn’t even realize. My excuse is twofold: 1.) I’m an admitted crappy picture-taker 2.) I was too excited to get some down time in the sun that I neglected a thorough review of my pictures. So, I’ll pretend that this is my attempt at some artsy/trendy camera work and I meant to do it (or something!).

No comments: