Monday, March 23, 2009

WIP (Work In Progess)

Well, we're in our new home...however, we're also in a major WIP stage (to borrow a term from my Walmart days)!
Moving weekend was tiring, but with everyone's help, it went smoothly and we're majorly, thoroughly, overwhelmingly...disorganized! But we're so happy to be in our new home.
As it turns out, I didn't take nearly enough pictures to give you a good idea of the house, but I do have a few to share. I'll post more when we things clean up a bit.
The living room: Jack crashed out on Sunday afternoon...moving is rough!
Dad crashed out on Sunday afternoon...did I mention that moving is rough?!
Carey showing off the kitchen...we worked really hard while the boys were sleeping! :) Jack's very first bath in his new home...

After Jack's bath, Dad and Jack were practicing sticking their tounges out. I dont know why this makes me smile...but it does! Jack the lizard, or frog...

No comments: