Friday, October 21, 2011

10-21

10-21…isn’t it funny how a date can become so memorized, so engrained in our vocabulary. 10-21. I’ve said it thousands of times, and it just rolls off my tongue, like the answer to, “What’s your name?”…but it’s different than say, “How old are you?” because honestly, I never know off the top of my head. I have to think about it. Sometimes, I actually have to do math! WTH?! There’s something wrong with that!

So its 10-21, and I’m officially in my late 20s. There’s nothing I need or want: I have happy healthy babies and the best, loving family, and fond friends…I’m pretty much set.

I don’t have too much planned for the weekend…maybe some antiquing and a fun activity with the kids (TBD…maybe pulling out the Lion King on VHS with some cozy blankets on the floor and some FroYo…look at that, I just planned my night without even trying!). My birthday doesn’t mean as much to me now that I have more important birthdays to celebrate (12-25 & 7-30).
 
 
So here’s to a happy weekend of nothing special with my favs.



Even though I said there's nothing I need/want, I def. wouldnt mind this, or this, or basically anything else from my Pinterest...I love my pinning addiction! Alas, I'm saving my pennies for Shanghai shopping...

No comments: