Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our only child...

Right now it's just him and us...
Our little family of 3 is all he's ever known. These are the last few weeks that he will be an only child, the baby of the family...even though I've made him pinky promise that he will always be my baby.
I wonder how he will adjust when it's not just him and us...I know we're headed for quite a transition period, and I haven't really had time to think about how he'll deal with it all.

I know he'll be an amazing big brother...he's grown up so fast and makes me so proud everyday.

How did we get so lucky? He's the best person in the whole world, and he's our son...

...our boy...

...I love him so much.
By giving children lots of affection, you can help fill them with love and acceptance of themselves. Then that's what they will have to give away. - Wayne Dyer

No comments: