Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jack-hawk...

After the pool, we came inside to take a bath and eat, and I gave Jack a fun new hair style! Feast your eyes on…the Jack-hawk! It’s my own version of a mini-Mohawk…with a little curl! (I know, he’s doomed!)

So he's thinking about it..."hmmm"

And then he just had to show off his cute little onesie from Poppy's trip to Chicago...the number 79 has never looked so cute!

The next day Ava, Jack, and I got up early to play! Jack had the most fun playing in the play kitchen and feeding Ava’s baby dolls!
And look closer…oh yeah, that’s his tongue sticking out just like Poppy’s does when he’s concentrating real hard!

And since we were having so much fun playing make-believe, I (I mean, Ava) decided it would be fun if Jack tried on a Disney Princess outfit (Belle, I believe). Jack did not think it was so fun…(I know I’m terrible!)
He much more enjoyed wearing Grandpa’s funny shades!

And we took a trip to the nearby park…
and played...
And then it was storytime with Uncle Jimmy...
Whew! What a busy weekend. I'm looking forward to a low key weekend relaxing with New Moon...but Jim has plans to stain the deck and weed the yard (can't wait!)
love...

1 comment:

Angela said...

So cute! Does Jack have your curly hair? I think Avery is going to have cury hair...I just hope it's not too thick!

It looks like Jack is enjoying storytime - is that a princess book?