Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!

OMG! We went to the Cards game last night, and although they lost (boo), we had the BEST night!

#1: Amazing parking
#2: Yummy food
# : AWESOME seats: second row behind home plate…I could practically smell Albert and Holliday!
#3: Super fun company (Mom, Herb, and Jim)
#4: Did I mention I met Jack Clark and Whitey Herzog!!! Apparently, I turn into a babbling, shaking fool when I meet someone of notoriety. (I’ll have to work on that in case I happen to come across Brad Pitt or Robert Pattinson!) But I did get some autographs for my Jack!





Up close and personal!

And I love the guys faces in this pic! They were so excited because the Hooters girls were right behind them! LOL…I guess that’s how I looked when Matt Holliday waved to me (JK)

Happy, happy!


Here’s a pic of me smelling Pujols!

And proof of my brush with fame!
Oh what a night! Thanks, Mom and Herb! I'm still giddy from all the fun!

No comments: