Thursday, June 23, 2011

My little Captain-Super-America-Man

Jack loves superheros...and villains...and anything super-related. He's a Super Boy.


If you come over to our house, chances are Jack will tie you up and put you in jail because you are a "bad guy"...he's our protector! We let him watch a Spiderman cartoon and the whole thing was so dramatic and hilarious, and naturally Jack mimics the dramatic flair of the show (or maybe he gets that from me).


And four-toothed Lila is his sidekick...the Robin to his Batman! She's much less vicious...she's more like the "good cop" in this "Good Cop/Bad Cop" relationship...


BUT, she does bite...at least she bit (singular) my cheek once...it was in the midst of a kiss, so I blame a learning curve. I mean, it's kind of a hard concept to grasp because up until this point, anything she put in her mouth she had free reign to gnaw...


Our super-little family...keeping the world happy and safe for another day...

No comments: