Friday, March 18, 2011

Trashed

“The leprechaun trashed our room! And he left footprints everywhere, and turned our tables over, and he left us gold coins and bouncy balls…that stinky leprechaun!”
(Lila looks suspiciously at Jack here..."What's this boy gonna do, Mom?!")



Jack had a magical St. Patrick’s day: green popcorn, green juice, Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, and a bunch of shenanigans from that silly leprechaun.

It made me so happy because for holidays like Christmas and Easter, Jack expects visits from the respective mascots. But St. Patrick’s day was unexpected and magical, and he and his friends had so much fun with the wonder of it all! I love to see him with such belief…it makes me believe a little more too…

Plus, I told Jack that the stink leprechaun must have trashed my house, too and that’s why it’s in such disarray!
PS: Jack goes to an awesome daycare and I love that they take such wonderful care of my babies...they are the best!

No comments: