Friday, March 11, 2011

Picture day, again...

Jack had another picture day. I heard he did fabulous! I will have to wait for the official results to ensure this…however, to me, anything he does is fabulous (EXCEPT refusing to shut his eyes at night…but even that turns endearing when he says, “But Mommy I just really like you.)

Before heading to school for picture day, I asked Jack to show me how he was going to smile. He proceeded to break out in some growling moves (is this even a thing?!), muscle poses, and flat out angry-looking faces…basically just a hodge-podge of hilarity that made me smile early in the morn! Here we go...

Ta-da!

RAWR!

Here he's showing off his bowling follow through...

muscle man...



Such a ham...
PS: I made that lamp in the background...I mean I didn't "make" it, but I spray painted an old brass base and stenciled the shade with a French quote. I did this all last summer, and finally got around to putting a light bulb in it! Just one of my half-finished projects I can mark off on the finished list!

No comments: