Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It was Lila's first Halloween and the first time that Jack was really into the whole event so the night was a success. He warmed up to the idea of knock on stranger's doors and telling his joke, and didn't want the night to end! Needless to say, we'll have candy enough until next Halloween...

Last minute I raided my Mom's old stash of costumes and decided to participate the festivities...and Jim humored me by dressing up too! It wasn't quite the same as last year's Co-Pilot get-ups, but I have to say it was 100% more fun...

I wouldn't change anything about this little miss-moshed clown-bat-cow-pumpkin family of four for anything in the world!

And although Lila didn't brave the chilly weather to score some candy, she happily enjoyed her first Halloween indoors...

My happy little pumpkin...

No comments: