Monday, November 15, 2010

strollin'

Ever since Lila was born I've wanted a Sit 'n Stand stroller to accommodate both her and Jack...I finally got my wish in the form of the Joovy Caboose...just in time for the cold weather, in which we will not be able to take many walks! Awesome...

All weekend I'd been itching to take this thing for a test ride, and many walks around our kitchen just weren't enough...so I bundled up the kiddos and ventured out...

We couldn't stay out too long, damn the cold...here's ready for Spring!
PS: Jim started his new job today! (Way to go, Dad!) Things are going to be radically different around our house, as Jim will have more time downtime at home (think going to bed and waking up at normal hours!)...who knows, maybe this will mean we'll have the time/energy to keep up a clean house...but probably not...

No comments: