Friday, August 6, 2010

A little bit of Lila

Preface: Basically just a photo dump with not much commentary due to lack of time :)

Lila had her first doctor's visit yesterday and is now 6 pounds 15 ounces (she was 6 pounds 6 ounces when we left the hospital, so she's gained 9 ounces)! I know, it still sounds super little, but she's above her birth weight and the Dr was very impressed she's gained so much back (they would like for babies to be at least their birth weight by 10 days old, so she's above target! Little over achiever!)

I've determined that I've had twins...two years apart! Lila is identical to how Jack looked as a baby! (When I find more time, I'll be sure to get some comparison pics to prove it! The resemblance is scary...)





Everyone is well and happy as can be. Jack is still loving the role of big brother and I'm loving the role of mommy of 2!

Grandma, Aunt Jennie, Aunt 'Noanie', and Ava are coming in town to meet Lila...Jack for one is beyond excited to see his favorite little cousin! This is just a photo shoot waiting to happen! More to come (including a hilarious Jack story!).

xo

2 comments:

Bella said...

please tell me he is still calling her BHP :)

She is ADORABLE! i kind of want to hug her.

Aunt Cathy said...

what a beautiful addition and she is so cute and what a big brother jack is love to all aunt cathy and uncle dave