Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lila's first bath...


Last week the Lila's umbilical cord fell off! I was super pumped because not only does it make diaper changes so much easier, but it meant we could finally give her a bath (not that she was stinky, but it's more fun for me!)

I gave Jack the very important job of "sitting on the potty" and watching me, because he was so eager to start splashing water all over her. Needless to say, he did a marvelous job of sitting on the potty and watching :)

Lila enjoyed her bath, but she did manage to discover her thumb while in the process!


In other bathroom news, Jack is wearing his big boy undies (just at home)! He hasn't had an accident yet, and he's even gone to the bathroom on his own (BIG DEAL) to go potty by himself! Yeah Jack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just gently rub her little pussy, get her legs kicking good then open them and lick it for her, my little niece loves it and her pussy tastes sweeeeeeeeeet, can't wait until she gets a little older and I can f-ck her