Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photo-Op

While visiting the playground on an unseasonably-warm Fall day, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to take some pictures.

I felt the results perfectly illustrate why I take pictures the way I do. I SNAP-SNAP-SNAP in a rapid-fire succession while doing anything to draw Jack’s attention to the camera. (most people Jim is highly annoyed by this!) BUT, this is why I take roughly 100 pictures on any given day; because if I take 100, chances are at least 1 will be a perfect, smiley keeper! That's a 1% chance people...

But, the “outtakes”, well, their gems in their own right…



Here's Jack demonstrating his new "Funny Face"! Oh I just love it, but he thinks he's supposed to do this whenever he's in front of a camera now....uh oh!




Ahhhhhhhh!

No comments: