Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mustache-Montage!

For Halloween, Jim and I were co-pilots...and to keep his part authentic, Jim grew a mustache! I felt it only appropriate to document the 1.5 days of "the 'stache" with plenty of pictures.


Without further ado, I give you... Jim's Mustache-Montage!



(During the "growing out" phase...he rocked the beard for a good week and a half!)


Hmmm, this looks like Jim's model pose that he SO loves to do!






It was fun (funny) while it lasted, but it was gone the first chance he could get...now I'll just have to think of more costumes that involve mustaches in the future for 3 reasons:
#1: I personally like the "growing out" phase.
#2: I think his 'stache is hilarious, and somewhat creepy.
#3: I like to watch him be uncomfortable and slightly embarassed in public.
Love you! 24~15

No comments: