Monday, August 8, 2011

she get's it from her dada...

I’m remiss in updating on Lila’s first birthday party and a mini-vacation to the lake and Jack jumping off a boat in the lake (!!!)…so I’m failing in my attempt to keep a current family journal to look back on as my memories fail me. Boo, Jen.

But for right now, I’ll talk about Lila and her Daddy. When I was pregnant with her, Jim would always ask if I thought this one would look like him, because Jack so carries so many traits from my side of the family, and he couldn't wait to have a baby that looked like him...

When Lila was first born, she was a spitting image of Jack, and we thought, “Another 'Christman'…” but more and more I’ve been seeing Greffet in her.

Jim’s mom brought us a picture of Jim at one year old, and the resemblance is strikingly scary. Here’s Jim and Lila on their first birthday's…the same nose, chubby cheeks, happy smile (even teeth), little chin, wispy blond hair, even ears...love, love, love this!


Like father, like daughter...

No comments: