Friday, July 15, 2011

first field trip...

In continuation of my previous post subject: time moves too fast…

Jack has his first “field trip” today, for which they are walking to a nearby ice cream shop. I’m so excited for him! What a fun adventure. Field trip days are the best.

He also received his paperwork for preschool, which will start soon. When did this little boy get old enough for preschool?!

I remember when he was a baby and I thought, “I wonder what he’ll sound like. I wonder how he’ll act, and look, and think, and be…”. Now these wonders are pushed further into the future to a place where he’s a big boy and I wonder what sports he’ll play, and what he’ll enjoy, and what subjects he’ll like, and, again, what he’ll sound like, and think, and be...

Little boy, little man.

No comments: