Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jack's First Day of Preschool

Today was my Jack's first day of preschool! Big guy...















It's a program through his daycare, so he'll break out to a separate room on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and his friends will be with him, so it won't be too much of a transition from his norm, except for the special visit days and field trips.

 
My Jack...growing up in the blink of an eye, and yet still my baby when he needs me. Hopefully, he'll always need me.
















Even though the change will be relatively minor, Jack told me he would be shy, but I think he'll be too excited to worry about such.

















Here's the last peek before I drove away...it makes my day so much better to leave seeing that happy face...
















I love Jack (and Lila's) daycare/preschool. Last night Jack and I were reading the Lion King. As I read the part where Mufasa tells Simba that the stars are the kings before them, always watching over him just as he was, Jack stopped me and said, "Just like Jesus!!" it made me pause, hug him a little tighter, and remember how proud I am to be his Mom.

No comments: