Friday, June 24, 2011

ready for 'cation...

We're ready...for road-tripping, pool lounging, boat riding, antique shopping, sun bathing, splish splashing, board-game playing, adventure finding, yummy eating...we're ready.

Lila (surprisingly) really enjoys wearing (Jack's old) sunglasses...(as well as his old pjs). Luckily she has her own ruffly swimsuits and I'm not making her wear Jack's hand-me-downs there...

And Jack has been wheeling around his suitcase filled with nothing more than a superhero cape...because that's all he needs. He's pretty low maintenance...

and excited!

BTW, so is she...


I'll be excited once we're on the road and done packing. Last night I got Lila all packed up and my over-packing history repeats itself: I think her bag is bigger than anyone else's! Good luck lugging that around, Lila!

No comments: