Tuesday, July 14, 2009

i {heart} faces: Sports in Action Contest

Running through a sprinkler is a sport, right? (If you don't think so, come on over and try to keep up with my water baby!)

Well, I'm finally taking the plunge and entering the i {heart} faces weekly photography contest. I always check the blog, and figured it might be fun to finally join in the fun!

Here's my entry for the Sports in Action category. I love this picture...like, love like I want to wear it as a t-shirt and it always makes me smile, kind of love!


4 comments:

Charisse said...

Such a cutie pie - its like he is prepared for the getting wet part but not exactly for HOW wet he was going to get - or maybe not how cold the water was going to be

Designs by Jessie said...

That photo is so cute! that expression is to die for! great job, awesome submission

http://designsbyjessie.com

Katey Erickson said...

Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest picture ever. I love his face :) Good job.

JG said...

Sport or not, that's an adorable shot!!